Monday, April 4, 2011

Huzzah! My Very First Post!

Hello lovely people of the internets!

Welcome to Love and Sunshine by Joyce (that's me!).

In a city where sometimes people and life in general can be rude and cruel and bring you down, I started to sew at home after a bad day to feel more sunshine-y. The sound of the sewing machine would just lure me in and I found joy in the awesome process of creating something new and beautiful.

Making things takes a bit of time and effort, which means a bit less sleep for me, but the prettiness in the end is worth it. I do something I love to make something pretty and now I hope that the pretty I make will make others feel sunshine-y too. After all, you can never have TOO many things in life that make you happy.

I produce custom clutches for women who love pretty, handmade things that are made just for them! Some ladies let me choose what kind of pretty to make for them, and some have some ideas of their own that I can bring to life. However the process comes about, the end result is the same: a beautiful, one-of-a-kind purse; my version of love and sunshine.

In the coming weeks, I hope to post more about the purses I've been making; what inspires me; and hopefully (sooner, rather than later), I can launch my etsy shop (LOVEnSUNSHINEbyJOYCE.etsy.com) for lovely peoples of the internet (and the world) outside of New York City!

Until then...

Wishing you lots of love and sunshine,
Joyce :)

No comments:

Post a Comment